What is the Growth Track?
The c|Life Growth Track guides you to discover your redemptive purpose and live the life God created for you. It is made up of four steps that equip you to 1) connect to the church, 2) discover the strengths of your purposeful design, 3) develop your personal leadership, and 4) use your God-given gifts to make a difference in the lives of others.
Growth Track Steps
Step One: Become a Member
Explore the ministry of Community Life Church and find out how to connect with us.
Step Two: Connect to Your Calling
Dive into the details of your personality, discover your gifts, and see how your design reveals your purpose in life and your best fit in ministry.
Step Three: Develop Your Leadership
Find out what it means to be a leader at c|Life and learn how you can strengthen your character and gifting to fulfill your leadership potential.
Step Four: Join the Team
Connect to the opportunities available at c|Life to live out your purpose and serve others by using your God-given gifts.
How does it work?
For now, we are hosting all of our Growth Track sessions online, and you can choose between Sundays or Mondays at 7 p.m. Just register by clicking the button below, and we'll let you know how to join us online for your first Growth Track session. We highly recommend completing the steps in order, but it's not mandatory. We do, however, ask that you complete steps 1–3 before moving to step 4.
- Step 1: the first Sunday or Monday of every month
- Step 2: the second Sunday or Monday of every month
- Step 3: the third Sunday or Monday of every month
- Step 4: the fourth Sunday or Monday of every month
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your c|Life campus pastor:
- Forney Campus — Nick Edwards ( )
- Sunnyvale Campus — Joe Paris ( )
- Kaufman Campus — Blake Clickner ( )
- Rockwall Campus — Kyle Kelley ( )
- Online Campus — Rocky Hernandez ( )