Preschool and KidsMin Safety
With careful planning, we’re excited to announce that our c|Life preschool and kids ministries are open! Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our children’s environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our kids’ spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in each of our areas.
- We will ask all kids who are of kindergarten age and older to wear face masks. All of our leaders will wear masks as well.
- We will sanitize all toys and hard surfaces before every service.
- We ask that children leave all personal toys and any extra items at home to prevent cross-contamination.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Like our weekend adult services, pre-registration will be required.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child in c|Life Preschool and KidsMin will have their temperature taken before checking in to their classroom. We will not be able to check-in anyone with a temperature of 99.7 or higher.
- Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as your kid(s) will be pre-checked in, and you will pick their tags up in their classroom.
- We encourage you to send only one parent into the kids’ areas for dropoff and pickup to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before entering c|Life Kids or Preschool area.
- You’ll see lots of friendly hand waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep our kids safe, so please stay home and participate in KidsMin Live or Preschool Live services online if your child:
- has had a fever in the past seven days.
- shows any symptoms of COVID–19.
- has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID–19.
We can't wait to see you and your family!