Preschool and KidsMin Safety
With careful planning, we’re excited to announce that our c|Life preschool and kids ministries are open! Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our children’s environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our kids’ spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in each of our areas.
- We will ask all kids who are of kindergarten age and older to wear face masks during the 8:30 a.m. service, and we encourage them to do so at the other services.
- We will sanitize all toys and hard surfaces before every service.
- We ask that children leave all personal toys and any extra items at home to prevent cross-contamination.
- When you arrive, one of our Dream Teamers will be ready for you at a check-in kiosk.
- Our weekend adult services will require pre-registration, but Kids and Preschool will not.
- We encourage you to send only one parent into the kids’ areas for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep our kids safe, so please stay home and participate in KidsMin Live or Preschool Live services online if your child:
- has had a fever in the past seven days.
- shows any symptoms of COVID–19.
- has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID–19.
We can't wait to see you and your family!