Visiting a new church for the first time can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. We want to do everything we can to make your experience at c|Life a good one.
Here you will find answers to the questions from visitors that we get most often. If you have any other questions that aren't covered here, please let us know by emailing us at . We'd love to hear from you!
When are your worship services?
We meet on Sundays, at the following times:
- Forney Campus — 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
- Sunnyvale Campus — 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
- Kaufman Campus — 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.
- Rockwall Campus — 9:30 a.m. & 11 a.m.
- Online Campus — 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. & 5 p.m.
What should I wear?
We're definitely a "come as you are" sort of church. Wear whatever is comfortable to you. On Sundays, it's not unusual to see a guy in khakis and a nice shirt or a lady in a pretty dress chatting and laughing with somebody wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt. You'll see a lot of folks in jeans and t-shirts. We don't care what you wear, we just want you to visit us. (That said, if you walk in wearing beachwear or a tuxedo, you may get some curious looks or confused questions.)
How early should I arrive?
We recommend arriving about 15 minutes before the start of the service to allow yourself time to park, come inside and find a seat. If you're checking in children (more info on that below), you may want to allow an additional 10 minutes or so.
What do I do when I get there?
After you park, you'll be met at the door by our friendly greeters. Once inside, you are welcome to stop by the snack bar and grab a free donut and coffee. This is also the time to check-in your kids in the children's area (more info on that below). Once you're ready, you can head into the worship center (with your donut and coffee, if you want) and find a seat. If the worship center seems full, or if you're just not sure where to sit, the ushers standing by the entrance will be happy to help you find a spot.
What do I do with my kids?
If you have children, they’ll love our kids’ experience! We’ve put a lot of energy into making church fun, entertaining and educational for kids ranging from newborns through 6th graders. They have their own music, games, skits, lessons, and even small groups that happen all while you’re off enjoying “grown-up church.”
We understand how precious your children are, and we take great care to make sure that they are safe at all times. When you drop off and pick up your kids there is a check-in and check-out process to make sure every kid gets home safely. Also, every area is supervised by several qualified volunteers who have passed background checks and been cleared by our staff.
If you'd like to learn more about what we offer for our preschool, grade-school and special-needs children, visit our Children's Ministry page.
What about teenagers?
On Sundays, everyone in 7th grade or older usually attends the worship service with the adults. We also have Momentum, a special service for teens that meets most Wednesday evenings at the Forney, Sunnyvale and Kaufman campuses. To learn more about Momentum and the other great things going on in our youth group, visit our Student Ministry page.
What's the worship service like?
Each service is different, but there are a few things you can always expect:
- Live music that is upbeat and contemporary, though sometimes we add some traditional songs into the mix. Don't worry if you don't know the songs — we provide lyrics to make it easy to follow along. This portion of the service usually lasts about 20 minutes.
- A message from one of our pastors that is relevant, straight-forward and applicable to life today. Whether you’re a Christ-follower or not, we think you’ll walk away with some helpful information. We also provide a space for you to take notes in case there’s something you want to remember.
- A roomful of normal, everyday people, just like you.