Friday, December 08, 2017 - Saturday, December 09, 2017
Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 5 p.m.
Sharing Christmas is a ministry designed to help families in need during Christmas by providing Christmas gifts for the children in their families. It is an opportunity for our church to minister to families in our community intentionally by assisting during the holiday season.
How can I get involved?
- Purchase a $50 gift card to Walmart or Target, or a $25 Payless Shoes gift card and drop it off at the Sharing Christmas table at your c|Life campus.
- Pick up a shopping list of recommended gifts at the Sharing Christmas table and purchase a few items. Please drop off unwrapped gifts with a value of $25 or more at the Sharing Christmas table.
- Serve at the event. ** All of our volunteer spots are filled, but we're still in need of gifts for 7–12-year-old boys and girls, if you'd like to help! **
- Setup/Teardown: Forney setup will be Thursday, Dec. 7, starting at 8 p.m. and Friday, Dec. 8, starting at 10 a.m. Setup at Sunnyvale will be Friday, Dec. 8, starting at 1 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 9, starting at 10 a.m. Teardown will take place following each event.
- Parking Lot: Greeting guests in the parking lot, assisting with parking and helping to carry gifts to car
- Greeting: Greet guests at the entrance door, worship door and refreshment area
- Check-in: greeting families and pairing them with their host volunteers
- Toy Distribution: setting up and maintaining gift displays and assisting recipients as they make selections
- Hosting: Each host will be assigned to a family and will escort them throughout the process.
- Gift Wrapping: helping families wrap presents
- Refreshments: serving food and drinks to guests
Please note: all volunteers need to arrive one hour before their selected volunteer time for a brief but important meeting in the worship area.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please email us at .